Saturday, March 22, 2008

Time is Getting Fast

First of all, I apologize that this blog is not update as regularly as anyone would like, but my schedule is a bit crazy. Here's a sample of a normal day: I wake up around 8:15, get some breakfast and then do some dishes. I head over to the clay studio around 9:30 until lunch time, around 12:15 then do some dishes, then I head back to the studio and hang out there until about 5:30 or 6. Dinner starts at 6:15 and then there's some dishes to do after which I'll head back to the studio until my body tells me it's time to quite, usually midnight, sometimes later.

So now that I've been here for two weeks, I've aclamated to my schedule and I've met most of the people on campus and checked out most of the studios. The first week before all of that was true time was really slow and everyday seemed like a whole week. Now, I feel like the next six weeks are just going to fly on by.

The other thing that's happening is that my southern drawl that I developed while living in Greensboro is returning. Quinn was the first to point this out to me. It's like a old friend that's come back to live in my throat. I keep saying that I'm from Ver-mont, not Vermont; I don't get it, it's totally unvoluntary, I cross the Mason-Dixon and bam! I'm talking like a Haw River hick.

1 comment:

princess cortney said...

welcome home, my brotha! i hope to hear that accent when i get back to ver-mont.