Sunday, October 31, 2010

Back in the Saddle

Howdy Howdy,
After a blogging hiatus, it is time to get back to the sharing. And a lot has been happening with your truly. I had the great pleasure and honor of teaching ceramics at the Putney School Summer Programs, a fantastic arts camp for high schoolers in close by Putney, VT.

Once the summer teaching ended I started making lots of porcelain pots for my Fall craft shows. The first was the honorable Weston Craft Show in Weston, VT. It was my first time doing that show and it was lots of fun and I'll be back next year. Thanks to all who took a piece or two of mine home with you!

Next on the schedule is Twist in Northampton on Novemeber 12-13th. I always look forward to this show. If your in the area, swing by for really cool crafts, music and.....beer!

Twist Craft Fair

Okay, back to the studio for some decorating. Stay tuned 'cause there's more to come.
Cheers,
R

1 comment:

Sam Harvey said...

hey dude! you know i was just messin! i love your work. we used the piece with the sweet lid for our sugar bowl. we use it everyday. i used your mug for my tea today. we had to go to phoenix so i took it in the car. i know it was a bad idea. but life is so great using your pottery. it is amazing! i want more. seriously... lets talk i want a couple more mugs. hugs.